Wednesday 04/28/10

Time: 7:30 p.m.


Skill Work:
Kipping Pull-ups


3 rounds for time of:
50 ft Walking Lunge
50 Squats
25 KB Swings, 1.5 pood/1 pood
Inspiration for this WOD comes from www.crossfit.com.


Here is a collection of interesting, thought provoking ideas to ponder.  Post comments if you have them!


Also, the Omaha Village Pointe Farmers Market starts this Saturday.  I've never been to any Farmers Market, but I'm excited to go and check it out and hopefully start a new good habit for myself!


Lori has great range of motion on her 1 pood KB Swing - Nice job, Woman!

3 comments:

AndyB said...

Sleep rocks ... have read some regarding balanced sleep habits ... I had poor nights rest a few nights ago which led to a unproductive and kind of crappy day. Last night, great sleep ... happy, energetic, good for family, friends, work, WORKOUT, etc ... get your sleep people!

Skill Work:
Kipping Pull-ups (strings of 5,10,11 & 11*broken string on the last) ... improving.


3 rounds for time of:
50 ft Walking Lunge
50 Squats
25 KB Swings, 1.5 pood (broke last round in two)

13:15

Tee Jay said...

Skill Work:
Kipping Pull-ups (4, 4, 5, 6) PR with 5 and 6.

3 rounds for time of: 13:15
50 ft Walking Lunge
50 Squats
25 KB Swings, 1 pood

Wait... did I get 13:15, or did Andy get 13:15??? Who finished first? Anyways, no sweat. Considering Andy was doing 16lbs more on his KB swings, I consider it a victory for me, just being able to keep up! Good work tonight!

Oh, about the farmer's market. I've been a number of times, and have a couple vendors I go to on a regular basis. I'll tell you. A lot of them are starting to go to the VP farmer's market, just because many of them are coming from the west, and it takes 30-45 mins off their drive if they set up at VP. So, my best guess is, the farmer's market at VP will be just as good, if not better than the one downtown! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Skill Work:
Kipping pull-ups - worked on bringing knees up

3 rounds for time of:
50 ft Walking lunge
50 Squats
25 KB Swings, 30# DB

15:45

 
Testify Strength & Conditioning | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved