Wednesday 08/27/14

Announcement
It's with very mixed emotions that I want to let everyone at Testify know that I've decided it's time for me to make a change in my life and hand over the reins entirely to Phil. I love all of you and have been incredibly blessed by each one of you in many different ways. You have shown me grace, been incredible learners, made me laugh EVERY class, and encouraged me by your faithful work ethic. I will miss teaching you, but I'll miss spending time with all of you the most! Thank you, thank you, thank you for embracing me as a coach and for sharing your lives with me. 

I will still be at CHS often and see all of you in passing during volleyball season, and I will be joining the group for workouts in the winter, I'm sure! :) 

I'll be teaching my last class on Saturday and would love to share a breakfast meal with anyone who would like to come (former members and family members included!) at Hy-Vee on 156th and Maple immediately after class this Saturday. Even if you can't make it to class I'd love for you all to join us for breakfast!

- Kiley


Brendan - going hard at it during "Grace"


Barbell Group

No comments:

 
Testify Strength & Conditioning | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved