Thursday 06/24/10

Reminder:  Post your results to "comments" or face a perilous penalty at your next workout!  


Push Jerk
5 x 5

Compare to 06/09/10.


"Cindy"
20 minute AMRAP of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Compare to 02/24/10.


TJ's comment from Saturday makes me wonder what other goals you guys have.  Is there something specific you are training for right now?  If not, have you thought about setting a goal?  You could aim for lifting a certain weight on a specific lift.  Maybe you could aim for running your first 5k race.  Getting your first kipping pull-up is a great goal, too.  It could be that you simply want to be able to play with your kids without being in pain!  If you have a goal, we'd love to hear it!  If you don't have one, take some time to think about what you want and let us know about it...we'll help you get there.

1 comment:

Phil W said...

My passion is cycling...my goal (since starting Crossfit on Sept 15 2009) is twofold.
First - complete a 100 mile bike ride in 7 hours clock time. This year I have completed 50 miles in 3 hours 2x. My recovery time is important as well...this has improved dramatically on the bike.
Secondly - stay healthy for my girls. I want to show them what optimal fitness does for quality of life.
Thanks.

 
Testify Strength & Conditioning | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved